Brierley Wins Apex Innovation Award
Teradata Corp., the big data analytics and marketing applications company, today announced the winners of the 2015 Applications Excellence (APEX) Awards, honoring Teradata customers and partners and recognizing innovative companies that best exemplify how the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud is being used to deliver powerful and differentiating results.
The winning customers and partners received their awards during ONE: Teradata Marketing Festival, Teradata’s 16th annual event for global marketers being held this week in Las Vegas. ONE 2015 showcased how forward-looking customers throughout the world are applying Teradata Marketing Applications’ solutions to drive better business results for the world’s leading global brands. Attendees also learned how digital marketing is helping today’s enterprise and mid-sized companies leverage individualized insights to know more about their customers and markets, so they can engage with them in relevant and meaningful ways to drive better relationships and top-line growth.
All nominations were judged by Teradata along with a panel of customers who are previous APEX award winners. This year’s recipients were selected from among more than 1,500 high-performing customer and partner companies around the globe that use the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud.
Customers and partners honored, and their award categories, are:
Dell, Inc. – Innovator of the Year
- Dell Inc., one of the world’s largest multinational computer technology, services and software solutions companies, was honored with this award for using Teradata Marketing Applications to align its global marketing financials and processes. Dell’s implementation of Teradata marketing applications enabled its marketing and finance organizations to more efficiently access valuable marketing spend information and insights, on a global scale, as it measured campaign effectiveness. In addition, Dell now has improved capability to evaluate return on spend and quicker visibility to marketing investment insights.
United States Army Marketing and Research Group – Vision & Leadership Award
- The United States Army Marketing and Research Group, specifically the Special Operations Recruiting Battalion (SORB), has the unique task of recruiting current United States Army soldiers to fill specialized military occupational roles. Using Teradata marketing applications, the United States Army Marketing and Research Group developed a centralized platform to support recruiting of in-service individuals qualified for these specialized and elite military occupational specialties and streamlined operations, saving the Special Operations Recruiting Battalion thousands of man-hours each year and achieving the desired levels of efficiency. The organization's leadership now has the capability to monitor and prioritize processing, as well as track ROI real time.
Arthrex – Agility & Excellence Award
- Arthrex, a global surgical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics, was recognized for having pioneered a seamless integration between its marketing resource management solution, Teradata Marketing Operations, and digital asset management solution, ADAM. This unique solution provided a number of benefits to Arthrex including full project pipeline visibility, greatly reduced creation and review cycle times and easy collaboration across multiple review groups.
Sirius XM Radio, Inc. – Insight & Engagement Award
- Sirius XM, one of the world's largest audio entertainment companies and among the largest subscription media companies in the U.S., was honored with this award for integrating customer data from multiple sources to create a true 360° view of both customers and prospects. Using Teradata marketing applications also allowed Sirius XM to combine cross-channel data to improve each customer experience by using complex segmentation for more relevant, personalized messaging.
Ace Hardware – Marketing Evolution Award
- Ace Hardware, the largest hardware cooperative in the industry with more than 4,600 hardware stores locally owned and operated across the globe, was honored with this award for utilizing Teradata marketing applications. The team at Ace created personalized and timely communications that resulted in an improved customer experience and, in turn, increased spend by those customers. In addition, Teradata marketing applications enabled Ace Hardware to reduce the amount of time team members spent on campaign management and in turn helped them focus on more targeted campaigns.
Among Teradata’s strategic business, technology and consulting partners, APEX Partner Awards were given in two categories: Impact and Innovation. The companies honored were:
Accenture, Inc. – 2015 APEX Impact Award
- The Impact Award is presented to the partner most active in expanding the use of Teradata’s marketing applications in the marketplace with new and existing customers. Accenture, Inc. was honored with this award for its continuing success in expanding Teradata’s solutions across new and existing opportunities. Accenture’s combination of adding new customers, encouraging adoption of additional Teradata marketing applications in existing accounts, plus their ongoing work making clients successful, are core reasons for the award.
Brierley+Partners – 2015 APEX Innovation Award
- The Innovation Award is given to the Partner who has developed an enterprise initiative or portfolio that has led to or enhanced the implementation of a marketing solution built on Teradata applications, which provided new or increased benefits to the customer. Brierley+Partners was honored with this award for their work in helping multiple joint customers individualize their loyalty and engagement initiatives to create the ultimate in customer experience.
“We are delighted to salute these customers and partners for their achievements and ongoing success,” said Teradata’s Bob Fair, co-president and lead executive for Teradata Marketing Applications. “We are proud to be working with these leading companies.”
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies. Visit teradata.com.
Teradata and the Teradata logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teradata Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and worldwide.